Our Core Values
At Sina Learning Centre, we focus on nurturing the child to fulfil their individual goals and aspirations. Every child is unique and we aim to celebrate the talents and abilities of all our pupils through our enriched curriculum. We take full advantage of the child’s desire to learn and in their unique ability to develop their own capabilities. Children are nurtured with the skills and values that instill a love for learning and allow them to recognise their full potential.
Our Programs – British National Curriculum(BNC)
The Early Years Foundation Program integrated with the Montessori System of Education is used to nurture childrens’ creative thinking skills through play-based learning, which builds their self confidence and encourage them to become inquisitive, independent and self-motivated learners who love school.
PREP-SCHOOL – Cambridge Curriculum.
By offering Cambridge Primary curriculum, our children are exposed to formalised lessons in the core areas of learning while also covering a range of non-core foundation subjects with the aim of providing a holistic learning journey throughout their schooling and work life.
Dates to Remember
Upcoming Events – 2023
- Outdoor Classroom Day – Friday 27th January
- Bicycle Day – Friday 3rd February
- Mid-term Assessment (Year 1 &2) – Tuesday 7th Feb – Friday 11th February
- Sports Day – Friday 10th February
- Valentine day – Tuesday 14th February
- Open day – Saturday 25th February
- Pancake Day – Wednesday 1st March
- World Book Day (Dress up as a character) – Friday 3rd March
- Kandinsky Week – Mon 13th – Friday 17th March
- Easter Week Decoration – Monday 28th – Friday 31st March
- End term exams (Year 1 & 2) – Monday 27th – Friday 31st March
- Easter Weekend – Friday 7th – Monday 10th April
- School Party/Movie Day – Thursday 6th April